Bovine Breeding Protocol
Suggested Breeding Protocol
- To lessen the deleterious effects of genital tract infections prior to and at the time of service.
- To increase the immune response of the animal.
- To reduce, as far as possible, the colonization of certain pathogenic bacteria, viruses, and toxins within the uterus of the cows and the penis of the bull.
These objectives are accomplished by using all natural organic supplements in concert. Using either Karbo Pellets+ or Karbo Flour+ and Epic II CL or Karbo Combo+, cows will be more likely to settle on time, and better use will be made of the bull without antibiotic therapy.
Karbo Pellets and Flour
Karbo Pellets+and Karbo Flour+ are a combination of mannin and other oligosaccharides, encapsulated bacteria, enzymes, and glycoproteins. Karbo Pellets+ or Karbo Flour+ supplemented in feed to the bovine at least 30 days prior to breeding:
- Block the proliferation of susceptible bacteria, viruses, and toxins.
- Stimulate the immune response to better handle pathogenic challenges.
- Helps the immune system, as far as possible, to combat latent infections before the advent of breeding.
Epic II CL
Epic II CL is an aqueous solution consisting of encapsulated Natural Vitamins, Amino Acids, Enzymes, and Glyco Components. Epic II CL supplemented in water at least 30 days prior to breeding:
- Increases the immune response of the animal.
- Ties up various deleterious toxins that interfere with the well being of the embryo in the early stages of development.